Ready to Start the Process of Finding a Nanny?
- Nanny Placement: Live-in, live-out, part-time, full-time, temporary. Our nannies have a minimum of 2 years experience, are CPR and First Aid certified, and most have a background in child care.
- Newborn Care: Baby nurses to offer night care or 24 hour support. Our newborn care specialists are cerifited in CPR, First Aid, and have completed certifications to become a newborn care specialist.
- Housekeepers: Scheduled daily, weekly, or biweekly. Our housekeepers all have two or more years experience.
OUR SCREENING PROCESS
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- A minimum of 3 reliable references
- Legal to work in the United States
- At least 23 years of age
- Proficient in English (read, write, speak)
- Have a valid US Driver’s License
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Clean driving record
- Be able to pass the 5 point background check
- CPR/First Aid certified
- Social Media Check
In addition to the requirements listed above, some of our candidates have:
- Education in child development
- Teaching/tutoring experience
- Experience with children with special needs
- Certifications: swimming, parenting methods, newborn care, etc.
- Travel experience
As a first time mom I was really nervous and probably annoyed everybody with all my questions,
I was put in touch with Nicole’s Nannies via a friend’s referral. I was so desperate to find someone for a family I had to leave that I thought I had no options. Heather worked with me closely, walked me though the process and found me a few nannies to interview. She was very thorough in her candidate selection based on what myself and my family needed. She did background checks and reference checks on everyone which is SO important. We were matched with a great nanny and although I miss my family, they couldn’t be happier with their new caretaker. I recommend Nicole’s Nannies to everyone that I know looking for a nanny or sitter. Thanks for all your help girls!
I tried 3 other agencies in the Morris County area before finding Nicole’s Nannies. I found that Nicole’s Nannies not only found the perfect match for us but answered every email and phone call, even on the weekends. We are so happy with our nanny and would recommend the agency to any one who is looking.
One of the best agencies we have used. They placed a nanny with us in 3 weeks and kept the line of communication open. Their prices were affordable and there were no hidden fees.